WELCOME FREINDS

Hello my friends hope you find my content use full and handy as well important. My focus is entrepreneurship basics but from time to time I will throw in some do it yourself home care repair information,to product sampling and some social media goodies. So I really hope you find my info handy and please leave me your comments so I can better help us all. You can also send me an email with any question. thanx for visiting please come by again but first read my post:')

Monday, February 20, 2012

#freebie realestate how to repair...














                  My repair kit comes with drywall piece of 1 foot by 1 foot is the biggest piece i will mail remember this is more convinient for small jobs but i will mail more than a couple pieces of 1by1 if needed, it also comes with the backing which is a piece of hard wood, it comes with screws which you can screw in with a screwdriver you dont neccesarly  need a drill, it comes with the mesh tape, it comes with some 20 minute mud, powder mixed with water please iwant to WARN you mix water slowly dont put too much water at a time i will send enough for two batches and depending on the size i will give you a ratio customized... the rest is up to you dpending on the finished texture contact me and i will glady help you out... thanks for looking have a great day...  to better accomodate you feel free to give feedback, a closed mouth wont get fed...

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for houses, apartments, land and commercial plots. Then this is the right place for you! Here is where top real estate agents and a huge number of potential buyers meet. We care about finding you the home you want to live in or the property you want to invest in... Orland Park real estate agents

    ReplyDelete